Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cell Phone

Here's the 411 on my cell phone.

It's set up like a pay as you go plan and I only pay for calls and texts that I send. Anything I receive is free. So... if you want to talk to me on the phone it's a lot cheaper if the call originates from the US... and even so it'll probably be at least $0.30/min. I think we figured out that if we call the US from our cell phones it's close to $1/min... and we don't get wages here...

This is how to call me or send texts if you choose. Simply dial:
011-223-7845-5443

This number includes international codes and whatnot already.
Also, I have voice mail so if I don't pick up you can leave me a message

3 comments:

  1. Matt,
    I've enjoyed reading your blogs. I hope you'll have time/internet connection to keep them up. The women I work with also enjoy hearing about your adventures. You'll be in our prayers for everything.
    KYEOJ (Keep Your Eyes On Jesus)
    :) Amy (& Ben) Lindner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt! It's so great to hear about your adventure so far! I'll definitely try calling you soon. Hope you're feeling better! :)

    Jewbles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt! I am really enjoying your blog
    about your experiences so far. You are an
    excellent writer...maybe another career
    choice when you return to the States?
    Also love when you slip in your dry sense
    of humor. Stay healthy and well!
    Richard @ LE

    ReplyDelete